Thursday, May 14, 2009

An overstuffed day

Rebecca made Margaret and me a fabulous dinner last evening. Unfortunately for Margaret, most of it was bad for her, so she had to just enjoy the aromas. Being a dog, I am sure she appreciated them. Dogs are very into aromas, you know. Especially disgusting aromas. This dinner had only lovely ones, however, so maybe Margaret didn’t enjoy it as much as I did. There was a soup of garbanzo beans, and asparagus, flavored with tarragon, one of my favorite herbs, a sweet potato and apple salad with Turkish spices and yummy vegan chocolate chip cookies. The recipe is here. I am hoping she will give us the salad recipe because it was really scrumptious. Once again, I ate way too much of everything.

Margaret did get some of the Irish soda bread.

No comments: