Friday, February 6, 2009

Update from previous

The rehearsal was fun, and I managed to keep a low profile. So my nice new neckerchief was effective. Rebecca and I went for tea before the rehearsal, and here she is at Starbucks, taking a picture of me and modeling the scarf. Here also is a picture of one of the previous year’s Great Music for Great Cathedrals. I am one of the faint specks on the lower left. Click on the picture for a link to albums of other years. You can see that it is a wonderful concert with eight choirs, three organs, brass group, lights – in short, a very big affair. One performer said, “It is more fun that Christmas.” That might even be true once one has gotten through the rehearsals unscathed.

2 comments:

FuguesStateKnits said...

Joanna, as a nurse, I know you've studied science. Yet, Rebecca seems to be a complete and total clone of you! How does that happen - even in this modern world?

joannamauselina said...

I'm sure I don't know. Don't tell here that she is a clone, however. She might not be pleased. I always am though, when people say so.