Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



Top o' the mornin' to yourself! 


All my blog friends are posting lovely photos of the flowers in their garden, and I feel like I should join them.  But I am to lazy to go out and take a picture.  Maybe mañana!  But … not only is it finally getting to be springtime, but it really is St. Patrick’s Day.



Rebecca and I walked to the University District for lunch and on the way saw many lovely signs of spring, including one of her favorites – skunk cabbage.  Ever since she was wee, she has loved it. Perhaps for its vibrant yellowness, but more likely for its delightful skunkiness.  


4 comments:

I. F. said...

You are such good walkers. Isn't that like 7 miles?!

Joanna Ryan said...

We only went one way and then took the bus home. I'm sure it's not nearly that far. Probably not even half.

Samos said...

Fun! Really nice photos... :-)

Marta said...

I missed this. I should've known you would do a post on st. Patrick's Day.
My oxalis is pretty right now.
That's a good way to walk...one way.
Pretty photos.