Monday, November 7, 2011

A Day Full of Gratitude



Wow!  What an amazing surprise!  My birthday packet from my friend Sabine arrived a day or two late, so I saved it for the perfect moment to open it – a leisurely moment with a cup of tea and a friend to share my pleasure. I was astonished at its wonderfulness, which you cannot really appreciate from the picture.  And…. one of the best things – A  Verena sock magazine, an annual favorite, is not even in the picture, because I had it on my bed to read and forgot to put it back in the box for the photo shoot.  Thank you again, Sabine!  

3 comments:

Marta said...

What a thoughtful gift from a kind friend.
Love the layout of the photo. You have an artistic eye.

karensomethingorother said...

The Shadow Of The Wind was a really, really good read.

Laura said...

I missed this lovely blog and photo before. Your friend really thought about you and put together a beautiful present.